Need to Get Ready for Winter?
REI’s window replacement service team is ready year-round to help Milwaukee homeowners stay cozy and comfortable.
Signs You Need New Windows
- Feel draft or breeze near or around windows
- Windows become difficult to open
- Chipping, deterioration or water stains on inside or outside of windows
- Condensation or frost build-up on glass
- Windows have broken parts — locks or tracks
Our professional window installers are trained to replace various types of windows.
- Double Hung Windows
- Garden Windows
- Casement Windows
- Basement Windows
- Bay and Bow Windows
Need energy efficient replacement windows?
Installing new, improved replacement windows by a professional window installation contractor can quickly down expensive heating bills. During the cold winter months, a typical southeastern Wisconsin home can Save Approximately $350 Each Season with energy-efficient replacement windows.
The United States Government offers an energy saving tax credit for any window or door replacements. Click here for details of tax credit.