The two most important elements of your home’s exterior are your roof and gutters. These two parts work together — creating a cohesive system that directs rainwater away from your home.
Roof and Gutter Inspection
When you treat your roof and gutters to some routine preventative maintenance, you’ll keep it free of expensive damage for the expected life of your roof.
- Perform a visual review of your roof (twice a year)
- Reposition and re-secure sliding tiles
- Re-secure existing non-damaged loose shingles
- Caulk for minor damages and voids in flashings
- Clean gutters
- Flush and heck downspouts for any blockage
Standing water is your home’s worst enemy. Especially when it leaks drop by drop into small, barely noticeable spaces. Over time, water leakage from roofs can slowly soften and rot the wood beneath the roof’s exterior. When this occurs, you’ll discover that you’ve got a huge, expensive roofing repair.